I started out the month with my Drama show - the Princess Slumber party disaster - debuting to the world my Elsa character. I had so much fun putting on the dress and performing as a pretty princess. The crowd was so warm and welcoming and it was a blast. I am going to miss drama this term but am excited that my new program shows me that I will be back on stage for the end of year performance.
While Drama was on a school holiday break I really enjoyed the karaoke day with my friends from Te Puke and Wilrose, I got up and had a dance with my friends, and enjoyed spinning the ladies around. We have also started working with AI tools to make our own play for the talent quest. I enjoyed talking about themes and character ideas and seeing my ideas come to like so quickly.
I have been out and about this month with my hunter gather sessions. I enjoyed collecting limes from the community and I enjoyed using them with some oranges to make some juice. I also had a great outing to Kulim park and had a walk along the waters edge looking for seaweed.
In cooking I also made rice pudding, however I wasn’t a massive fan of the texture of it, but it was still fun to make it with my friends. I enjoyed making guacamole and fresh crackers too, I didn’t realise they were so simple to create with panty staples
.
I love my Friday afternoons in music, we have a great big group of friends and have a great time with themed discos, including a country music dance off and 70’s music disco! It was great fun with the dance moves. Even just sitting back and nodding my head to the music and enjoying the company was great.
No comments:
Post a Comment